Saturday, May 26, 2012

Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 2

Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year.
Franklin P. Adams

Health is the vital principle of bliss, and exercise, of health.
James Thomson

Here's what I tell anybody and this is what I believe. The greatest gift we have is the gift of life. We understand that. That comes from our Creator. We're given a body. Now you may not like it, but you can maximize that body the best it can be maximized.
Mike Ditka

I concentrate on exercises from the waist down, since that is the laziest part of a woman's body.
Tina Louise

I didn't have the same fitness or ability as the other girls, so I had to beat them with my mind.
Martina Hingis

I don't smoke, don't drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know.
Sarah Michelle Gellar

I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while.
Sting

I like exercise. I like a healthy body.
Erin Gray

I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth.
Jill Clayburgh

I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes.
Peggy Fleming

I think if you exercise, your state of mind - my state of mind - is usually more at ease, ready for more mental challenges. Once I get the physical stuff out of the way it always seems like I have more calmness and better self-esteem.
Stone Gossard

I think it's more important to be fit so that you can be healthy and enjoy activities than it is to have a good body.
Rachel Blanchard

I will always listen to my coaches. But first I listen to my body. If what they tell me suits my body, great. If my body doesn't feel good with what they say, then always my body comes first.
Haile Gebrselassie

I would rather exercise than read a newspaper.
Kim Alexis

I'm French, so I'm quite lazy about exercising, and I smoke. But I do love going for a run in the morning with my dog. That's all.
Eva Green

I'm still very professional about my fitness. I stay in trim as I always did.
Peter Shilton

If a man achieves victory over this body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world.
Vinoba Bhave

If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.
Joey Adams

If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.
Hippocrates
In terms of fitness and battling through cancer, exercise helps you stay strong physically and mentally.
Grete Waitz

Read more at Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 1
                     Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 3
                     Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I'm quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right
here! Good luck for the next!
Feel free to visit my site : diets that work for women

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts