Saturday, May 26, 2012

Worlds Best Health Quotes- Part 2

I'm exhausted trying to stay healthy.
Steve Yzerman

I'm still healthy as can be.
Darrell Royal

I've made a promise to myself to be a 100% healthy person if nothing else.
Picabo Street
If you're happy, if you're feeling good, then nothing else matters.
Robin Wright Penn

It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it.
Epictetus

Liberty is to the collective body, what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society.
Henry St. John

Man does not live by soap alone; and hygiene, or even health, is not much good unless you can take a healthy view of it or, better still, feel a healthy indifference to it.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health.
Carl Jung

My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

My health may be better preserved if I exert myself less, but in the end doesn't each person give his life for his calling?
Clara Schumann

My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.
James Lafferty

My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones.
Kiana Tom


People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.
Henrik Ibsen
Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
Ralph Marston

Success doesn't mean that you are healthy, success doesn't mean that you're happy, success doesn't mean that you're rested. Success really doesn't mean that you look good, or feel good, or are good.
Victoria Principal
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible.
Jean Kerr

The body is a sacred garment.
Martha Graham

The minute anyone's getting anxious I say, You must eat and you must sleep. They're the two vital elements for a healthy life.
Francesca Annis

The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.
Deepak Chopra

Read More Health Quotes at Worlds Best Health Quotes- Part 1
                                             Worlds Best Health Quotes- Part 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic post ! it was absolutely actual informative.I attending advanced in account added of your assignment post, And accomplish you abiding that i will bookmark your post how ever i can appear a back latter.does raspberry ketone actually work |click here |about website

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts